Listed in New York
- 1554 Northern Boulevard 3rd floor Manhasset, NY 11030
- (516) 719-3700
Founded in 1988, Transitions of Long Island is part of the North Shore-LIJ Health System. Transitions of Long Island offers a range of specialized state-of-the-art programs and equipment, including:
- Vestibular rehabilitation therapists to help restore balance.
- SaeboFlex custom fabricated orthosis that supports and positions the wrist, hand and fingers.
- Bioness devices use electrical stimulation to improve voluntary movement and re-educate muscles. They can help people walk more naturally and regain hand functions.
- VitalStim and deep pharyngeal neuromuscular stimulation (DPNS) are stimulation therapies for people with difficulty swallowing.
Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT) is an innovative and clinically-proven method for improving voice and speech in individuals with Parkinson’s disease.
- Structured day program, covered by Medicaid Waiver that helps develop social, cognitive and career planning skills.